Come one, come all, and join us for a fun-packed, circus-themed fundraising event on Sunday, April 16 from 11am-1pm in our Fellowship Hall. This is an event that you will not want to miss!
For a mere $15.00/person or $40.00/family (and children under 5 years free), you will enjoy:
- A Circus-Inspired lunch
- Entertainment that will include some of our own very talented members
- Complementary tickets to vote on your favorite chili in the Chili Challenge. We have 14 contenders—one of whom is Pastor Dave!
- An opportunity to purchase raffle tickets
- An old-fashioned cake walk
- A silent auction which includes, but is not limited to, a donated specialty basket from each of our Bay Shore Commissions
- A live auction of fantastic items donated by our members as well as some exclusive trips (CLICK HERE for the details)
Reservations to attend the fundraiser are available in the Fellowship Hall (advanced reservations are encouraged to assist us in planning lunch).
All proceeds will be put toward the refurbishment of Bay Shore Church!