God created you to make a difference.
You can make a big difference as you join our team of positive people doing God’s work. Getting involved is one of the best ways to develop relationships and keep on track with your spiritual journey. Learn more about opportunities to serve the church and get connected in a way that gives back here on campus.
Opportunities that fit your schedule
Discover loads of opportunities for short-term commitments, such as helping us on Sunday mornings or more engaging experiences such as serving on our commissions. Many hands make light work! Scroll down for the interest form.
Our Commissions & The Board of Stewards
People who serve on various work teams, committees, and commissions are the heart and soul of this congregation. They are organized for a comprehensive ministry approach.
- Board of Stewards–administration, policy and visioning
- Worship Commission–designs worship services
- Christian Education Commission–develops education for all ages
- Parish Outreach Commission–organizes care for congregation members and special events
- Missions Commission–responds to needs in the community and world
- Business Affairs Commission–oversees fundraising and budgeting
- Community Connections and Growth–casts our vision and opportunities
- Skyforest Commission–Cares for our retreat center in the mountains
- Buildings and Grounds Commission–keeps our facilities up to date
- Endowment Committee–promotes generosity to empower future ministry
- Personnel Committee–takes care of our wonderful staff and their needs
- Columbarium Committee–maintains our beautiful columbarium